- Additional information
- Ask a Question
The Ares Honey Badger assault rifle is manufactured mainly from Polymers to very high exacting standards and employs a new foregrip design to adapt the modern rifle shooting method as well as light weight modular rail system which allows a wide array of optional accessories.
The improved 3rd generation Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS) can withstand around 30A firing current that provides a good steady firing speed and prolongs spring longevity.
The front rail is 275mm that can be adapted to various formats using the included rails to suit most setups the user would require, if you want that different look and alternative to the M4 then the Ares Honey Badger is for you.
- 80mm Metal outer barrel with 190mms silencer
- 275mm CNC Aluminum 8-sided handguard
- Nylon Fiber reinforced polymer 2 position retractable buttstock
- Polymer receiver body with realistic markings
- Polymer pistol grip
- EFCS Metal Gearbox that can be programmed with the Ares electronic gearbox programmer to the following (sold separately)
- Safe – Semi Auto – Full Auto
- Safe – Semi Auto – 3rd Bust
- Safe – 3rd Burst – Full Auto
- Safe – Semi Auto – Semi Auto
Safe + Semi Auto + Full Auto – Programmable 3rd burst
630mm – 740mm
Flip Up Adjustable
EFCS Programmable Gearbox
Small Lipo (Not Supplied)
|Power source Location
2 Position Sliding Stock
If you have any questions about this product, please let us know and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.